With the new series “Belli Colori” Best Select puts on the market a range of top-quality hibiscus plants in a variety of colours. The shrubs stand out by their
- strong growth, up to a height of 2 to 3 metres
- long blooming period
- beautiful colour range with striking colour combinations
- Ideal as solitary shrub or in flowerbeds, but may also be planted in pots; also suited for hedge plantation
- Pruning is unnecessary but possible according to your personal taste
- Deciduous shrub
Hibiscus syriacus PASTELLO is a broad, upright shrub with strong growth. It can grow to a height of 2m. Hibiscus syriacus PASTELLO has large very light pink flowers with a dark red heart. They bear no seed and therefore continue to bloom for a long time. Deciduous shrub.
- large very light pink flowers with a dark red heart
- no seed formation
- broad, upright shrub with strong growth
- plant height up to 2m
The shrub is beautifully shaped by nature. Pruning is absolutely unnecessary unless you feel that the shrub is becoming too big or too wide for your personal taste. If you do feel that pruning is necessary, the best time is towards the end of spring. Prune young plants to stimulate strong branching at the base.